Pray for Peace is an alluring, fresh visual storytelling tool. Bring your viewers closer to your content with ease.
Pray for Peace has been made with great photo content in mind. Hover over images to instantly highlight them and share/reblog or like.
Click directly on posts to instantly open them in a modal screen for quick viewing.
Built in support for mobiles & tablets gives your users full access to your blog from anywhere and everywhere.
We’ve got you covered. There are built in customisable colour options to instantly change the look and feel of the theme however you feel. You can customize page background, text colour, link colour, buttons and much more.
Pray for Peace works just as good on all of your devices you can find out how to activate this here.
You can choose between the default three-column or a two-column layout to share your story in different ways.
Pray for Peace has been crafted with speed in mind so that your posts show up quickly without the need to refresh or click anything. You can just scroll away into infinity.
You can add a header banner image to instantly set the tone of your blog and add buttons to drive your users elsewhere.
Link to your favourite social media profiles. Icons include: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Google+, Instagram, Soundcloud and much more.
Pray for Peace works just as great for all post types.
– Beautiful animations on photo hovers and click.
– Full support for all modern browsers and devices.
– Customize background, logo, navigation, title, text, accent and sidebar colours to give a unique feel.
– Custom logo upload.
– Infinite scroll for quick scrolling through posts.
– Modal post for quick viewing of full image.
– Header banner background and buttons customisation.
– Sidebar with social widgets, google ads, description and avatar.
– Social links on sidebar.
– Choose between 2/3 post columns.
– Custom links to any website.
– Google fonts supported.
– Typekit fonts supported.
– Show/hide post tags.
– Show/hide post caption.
– Show/hide post meta.
– Show/hide post share.
– Show/hide photo overlay.
– Supports all post types.
– Google analytics.
– Google ads.