Bets10 Da Bedava Oyunlar
THE BEST US ONLINE SPORTSBOOKS FOR 2021
More than two decades’ worth of sports betting excellence has positioned Covers as the preeminent digital authority for USA sports bettors. Our experts cut through the clutter to uncover actionable and trustworthy information. We never recommend a sportsbook that we wouldn’t use ourselves. Our unbiased online sportsbook reviews – backed by the Covers BetSmart System™ – are designed to make smarter sports bettors.
Covers is verified safe by:
US’s TOP-RATED SPORTSBOOK FOR 2021
– Top-rated online sportsbook
– Outstanding coverage of sports
– Fast and secure banking system
– Competitive pricing across the board
– Good welcome bonus for new users
– Legitimate sportsbook in the USA
– Legitimate, licensed sportsbook
– Good live betting section on the site
– Safe and secure banking transactions
– Two risk-free bets for new clients
– Unique PointsBetting options
– Licensed in NJ, Iowa and Indiana
– Based on the BetStars platform
– Big welcome bonus and other promos
– Very fast withdrawals
– Abundant banking methods
– Competitive odds across the board
– Mobile apps for iOS and Android
– Launched by MGM and GVC Holdings
– User-friendly interface and mobile apps
– Good range of options for deposits
– Weekly promotions and a dedicated rewards program
– Over 20 sports available for betting
– Fully licensed and regulated in multiple states
– High-end online sports betting platform and interface
– 100% risk-free bet for new customers
– Professional customer service supported by live chat, phone and email
– One week of risk-free betting
– Well-known U.S. operator
– Wide range of banking methods
– Immersive and holistic mobile sports betting experience
– Weekly cashback and free bets
– Very sharp odds for big games
– Reputable US betting operator online
– Online sportsbook powered by SBTech
– New mobile apps for iOS and Android
– Awesome welcome bonus
– Consistently good pricing
– Known sports betting brand
– Bet risk-free for one week, up to $1,000
– 24/7 live chat customer support
– Fast real-money withdrawals
– Renowned sportsbook and sterling reputation
– Dedicated mobile apps for iOS and Android devices
– User-friendly interface
– Great interface for in-play betting
– Licensed by the New Jersey DGE
– Popular and reliable casino operator
– Licensed and regulated in New Jersey
– User-friendly interface with live betting and live streaming
– Special promos and odds boosts
– Great mobile apps for iOS and Android
– Licensed and regulated in multiple states
– Renowned and established betting brand
– Sign-up bonus for new users
– Popular and trusted brand
– Licensed in regulated states
– Very experienced and trusted bookmaker
– Great betting odds across the board
– Complete range of sports and markets
– Awesome sportsbook interface
– Big bonus and frequent promos
– Top bookmaker with great lines
– The best odds for online betting in Colorado
– Tremendous native mobile apps for iOS and Android
– Unique community features in the mobile apps
– Famed and licensed operator
– Premium SBTech-powered platform
– Impressive range of betting markets
– Offers sharp odds on popular events
– Payment methods include PayPal
– Licensed in New Jersey
– Licensed in Colorado and in Iowa
– High-end customer support service
– Competitive odds for top sports
– Frequent special offers and promotions
– Licensed and regulated in Colorado and New Jersey
– Proprietary online sportsbook software
– Large welcome bonus for new players
– Mobile apps for iOS and Android
– Licensed and regulated in Colorado
– Fully licensed in Colorado
– Dedicated loyalty program
– In-house sportsbook manager is helpful
– Great odds for big games
– Known for high limits for all players
– Licensed by the Colorado Division of Gaming
– Reputable brand in Colorado
– Polished mobile apps for iOS and Android
– Generous in-house odds with low margins
Deposits and Withdrawals:
State betting guides
Covers has been providing Americans with independent sportsbook reviews for over 25 years. As legal sports betting rolls out at the state level across the USA, it’s important we deliver localized guides so that you can make informed decisions based on information relevant to your area.
Whether you’re looking for the best sportsbook with the best NFL odds or the betting site with the most in-play markets for the NBA, we’ve assembled a list of the most trusted betting sites in your area:
How we rate and review sportsbooks
Covers has been rating sportsbooks for over 25 years. This experience has led us to develop the Covers BetSmart System™ to ensure that you’re betting at a safe and legit betting site. The main factors that go into a sportsbook’s overall rating are bonuses and promotions, banking and payout speeds, key features, security and trust, and customer support.
Of course, there are many other factors we look at as well as we strive to give you all the information you should know about every sportsbook we recommend. That’s why our team spends a few days at each sportsbook before submitting their reviews. They deposit, they collect bonuses, they place bets, and they withdraw – all so that you’re getting the most in-depth sportsbook reviews on the internet.
Covers takes pride in being the most trusted site for sports betting information and we want you to have the best experience wagering at safe betting sites. So when a sportsbook doesn’t meet our standards, or when we get multiple reports of bad practices from our users, they end up on our blacklist.
– Allegations of withdrawal issues
– No license information available on site
– Poor customer service
– Multiple reports of slow payments
– Allegations of non-payments
– Risk of account closure simply for winning bets
– Reports of confiscated winnings
– Slow customer support response times
To see which online sportsbooks you should avoid or to report a sportsbook, check out our blacklist page.
Bonuses, free bets and promotions
As regulated online sports betting spreads across the US, sportsbooks are doing all they can to attract users and that usually starts by offering a juicy welcome offer. But not all bonuses are created the same. Deposit matches, bet credits, free bets, and risk-free bets are different ways that betting sites are enticing gamblers to make a deposit. These offers can be a great way to build a bankroll but it’s important that you understand each one so that you can choose the offer that is right for you. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of the bonus before claiming it.
These are the most popular bonuses awarded by sportsbooks. They are usually given at first deposit as a percentage of your first deposit. For example, get a 100% deposit match bonus up to $200.
A bet credit is money added to your account that can be used to make a bet but can’t be withdrawn. You can, of course, withdraw any winnings made from bet credits.
A free bet works just like a bet credit where you’re given money to wager with, but it can’t be withdrawn. Any winnings from a free bet are yours to keep, of course! Some sportsbooks will offer free bets just for signing up – no deposit required!
A risk-free bet works exactly how it sounds. If you win your risk-free wager, you keep the winnings just like any other bet. But if you lose the risk-free bet, the sportsbook will refund your stake up to the amount specified by the promotion.
Best sports to bet on in the US
It will come as no surprise that the “Big Six” leagues in North America are the most heavily bet on by Americans, but we’re also starting to see soccer become more popular with the rise of MLS.
The NFL remains the most popular sport to bet on. With more fans tackling NFL odds every Sunday, the best football betting sites know NFL gambling is all about options. The best ones offer early opening odds and a menu of markets, from game lines to player props.
Notable star athletes and near-nightly action fuels the NBA betting markets, but there’s more to NBA betting than spreads and totals. The most trusted basketball betting sites post team and player props as well as live betting options.
There’s no better way to show your school spirit than betting on college basketball. And there’s no better time to bet on college hoops than March Madness. While the college basketball season runs from the fall to the spring, the action really heats up for the NCAA Tournament – one of the best sports betting events of the entire year.
Saturdays belong to college football betting. The top programs in the country battle for a shot at the CFP National Championship, with heated rivalries, marquee matchups, and stunning upsets along the way. College football is one of the most popular sports and the best online betting sites back that up with multiple ways to wager on NCAA football.
Betting on the MLB reigns supreme in the summer months and gives sports fans a drama-packed postseason in the fall. What more could you ask for? How about endless ways to wager on those games at US sportsbooks. The MLB odds have multiple methods to make money, from run lines and totals to five-inning odds and in-play betting.
Betting on the NHL has it all: Speed, hits, scoring, and a ton of odds to cash in on. The most trusted hockey betting sites won’t leave you out in the cold when it comes to NHL odds and gambling options.
Soccer betting is one of the fastest-growing markets at US sportsbooks. From the English Premier League to the MLS, the “beautiful game” is catching on with bettors. The most trusted soccer betting sites offer aggressive bonuses and strong odds.
Golf betting is one of the fastest rising gambling markets in the USA. With tournaments taking place every weekend, there are always great odds to bet into. The best golf betting sites should offer multiple markets and a robust live betting section.
Tips for choosing a sportsbook
Know what you want in an online betting site. Think about your betting profile before anything else. What sports and leagues do you bet on? Do you need lots of options for props and derivatives? Do you usually bet on mobile or desktop? Knowing the answers to these types of questions will help you narrow down your sportsbook list.
Regularly seen on
We have had our finger on the pulse of the sports betting industry for more than 25 years.
The sportsbooks we recommend have been personally reviewed, rigorously curated, and frequently updated by our team of experts.
News outlets turn to Covers for our earned reputation as a trusted and authoritative source of sports betting information. These are among the notable publications and media outlets that have referenced Covers.com and our industry experts.
Online sportsbook FAQs
Is sports betting legal in the USA?
On a federal level, yes, sports betting is legal following a Supreme Court ruling in May of 2018. However, each state is responsible for its own sports betting legislation, so the legality of sports betting depends on which state you’re currently residing in.
Where is sports betting legal in the USA?
Sports betting is now legal in more than 20 US states, including New Jersey, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada and more. Stay up to date in our Where to Bet on Sports in the USA section.
Are online sportsbooks legal in the US?
Online sportsbooks are legal provided they are licensed by the gaming authority from the state in which they are operating. All of the sportsbooks listed above are licensed in New Jersey by the NJDGE.
Do online sportsbooks in the US pay out?
Yes, any regulated sportsbook in the US will pay out customers the winnings they are entitled to. If you’re having an issue with a payout from a regulated sportsbook in the US, please let us know via the Covers Blacklist page.
What is the best online sportsbook for US players in 2021?
Our top online sportsbook for U.S. players in 2021 is bet365. The rest of our favorite betting sites are listed above. All have been reviewed and vetted by our trademarked Covers BetSmart System.
What online sportsbooks accept PayPal in the US?
Most regulated online sportsbooks in the US accept PayPal as a payment method, including our top options bet365, DraftKings, and FanDuel.
What are the most popular sports to bet on?
Football is king, with the NFL being the most popular sport for betting in the US. The NBA, MLB and NHL, along with men’s college football and basketball, are other popular options among bettors.
Back To Top
Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
Covers is verified safe by:
Copyright © 1995 – 2021 Covers Media Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so. It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly. Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality. Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it. As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.